Another "Mom" blog?

There are TONS of Mom blogs out there.

This is one of many. I am not an Instagram mom, nor am I a Pinterest mom. I am just a mom, trying to raise my three boys the best that I can. I feed my kids hot dogs, I let them play in the mud, we have (mostly) unstructured days and we prefer it that way. If we make plans, it will be a guarantee that something is going to happen to make things fall apart.

This blog will mostly be about me reviewing places, recipes (kid-tested obviously!) and basically just about anything else that I feel inclined to write about. I have some post ideas that I will be working on - and hopefully, you enjoy this blog enough to keep coming back.

Thank you so much <3

-  B

Follow me on twitter!

https://www.twitter.com/Lifewithboys11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CanBike Safer Cycling Classes - Learning how to ride a bike!

Don't cry over spilled laundry soap...

Drumheller, Alberta Road Trip!